A downloadable game for Windows
Assemble yourself in a hostile spacecraft where almost everything that moves is trying to get you. The reason? Yours to discover! Explore, fight and learn your purpose in this galactic action-adventure.
Oirbo is a 2D action-platformer adventure that takes place on a huge spacecraft divided into interconnected areas. Search in every section for the pieces that make out the history of the journey and enhance your skills and components to get to new heights.
Explore every section of the spacecraft to reach your goal, but beware of the army of robots that are coming for you; avoid them; fight them or simply outsmart them on this futuristic hand-drawn adventure in space!
- Beautiful hand-drawn art
- Classic platforming and combat system
- Choose your own path to explore a monolithic spacecraft
- Not a single line of human text to read!
- Discover new skills and put them to the test on challenging platforming puzzles
- Piece together a fragmented story from the past
- Responsive controls with either keyboard or controller.
- Dozens of enemies to fight and overcome
- 5 bosses to vanquish
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Metroidvania, Open World, Puzzle-Platformer, Robots, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, textless|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller, Joy-Con|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Discord, Blog, Twitter, Steam, Patreon, YouTube|
Oirbo Demo - Windows - v0.6.4.zip 725 MB
Unzip and execute Oirbo.exe
- Oirbo Demo 0.6.4 changelogJan 18, 2022
- Oirbo Demo 0.6.3 changelogNov 29, 2021
- Oirbo Demo updated to 0.6.2Nov 04, 2021
- Oirbo devlog #70 - Demo analysis - Into big data xDOct 18, 2021
- Oirbo devlog #69 (nice) - Demo and ongoing workOct 08, 2021
- Oirbo new demo release! Contest inbound!!!Oct 05, 2021
- Oirbo devlog #67 - Let there be SignsDec 18, 2020
- Oirbo devlog #66 - Medical area boss done...Oct 16, 2020
StickyJoin the Alpha testing